PROCESS PRESSURE GAUGE CHEMICAL SEALS/ ISOLATORS
The GP400 is the most unique pressure gauge isolator available. The GP400 is the least expensive way to protect the 3D Pressure Gauge from: corrosion, freezing, viscous liquids or plugging. The GP400 is suitable for use in fluid services to 20,000 psi. It is not recommended for vacuum or gas applications.
Gauge Isolator Features:
- Low cost
- Compact installation within 3D gauge fitting.
- Usable range 30-20,000 psi.
- SS fitting
- Various Elastomer boot available
- Usable to temperatures of -40 deg. F to +190 deg. F
- No degradation to accuracy between 100-20,000 psi. Suitable for test gauge protection.
- Fill materials available include: Fluorolube, Mineral Oil, Glycerine, Ethylene Glycol, Silicone Oil (Std.)
- Installed in a separate fitting with flush port & fill port.
- Usable range 100-15,000 psi.
- Can be used with electronic transmitters.
- Viscous fluids
- Freeze protection
- Heavy gauge dampening
DIAPHRAGM ISOLATORS SPECIFICATION GUIDE
Model Number: Used with gauge:
Welded diaphragm or Removable diaphragm
Process or inlet connection size:
- a. Threaded type: 1/4" npt 1/2" npt 1"npt Other
- b. Flanged type: Pipe size Pipe schedule ASA pressure rating Flange facing
Instrument or outlet connection size: 1/4" npt 1/2" npt
Material of wetted parts: a. Lower housings b. Diaphragm c. "O" rings
Material of upper housing
Fill liquid: Glycerin, Silicone, Mineral Oil, Fluorolube Other
Approximate media operating temperature
Maximum media temperature
Approximate operating pressure
Material used in media piping or housings
OPTIONAL FEATURES IF REQUIRED
Connecting line (316 SS Capillary)
Clean-out capability (without disturbing fill)