Filled System Thermometers
The 3D thermometer is superior to other systems because it provides an
evenly graduated scale without the use of a multiplying mechanism or delicate
geared segments, pionions or hair springs. This results in a most rugged
instrument suitable for installations which, by necessity, have severe
vibration and shock.
Because of its "gearless" mechanism, the 3D industrial thermometer has the following advantages as compared
with conventional type thermometers.
- Excellent stability.
- Less trouble because of its
- More durability against
vibration and shock.
- Smoother movement of pointer
- Better accuracy.
- Greater sensitivity and
faster response to changes in temperatures.
Temperature Gauge Features:
Not offered by conventional thermometers:
- 130% over temperature
- Case Compensation, standard.
- Capillaries are stainless
steel armored, standard.
- Accuracy is +/- 1-2% full
- Helical coil sensing element
has no mechanical movement to fail, standard.
- Compatibility to any existing
- 1 Year Warranty.
Optional Thermometer Features:
- Up to two 5 amp micro
switches per unit.
- Resetable maximum
- Sliding union connections
available on sensing bulb.
- Remote or direct mount styles
- Weather proof enclosures
- Explosion Proof Case &
Switches (NEMA7, Class 1, Group C & D; Class II, Group E,F & G)
- Cases are black enameled cast
aluminum with glass crystal and "O" ring seal.
- Standard model is case compensated. Dual capillary (case and line
compensated) are also available.
- Some models such as
"AGNESS" have stainless steel case as standard.
- Black numbers and divisions
on White background. Black pointer standard.
- White on black is available
as an option.
- Three dial sizes 3"
(75mm), 4" (100mm), 6" (150mm), on most models.
- 10 feet (3m) is standard
length capillary for all Remote Reading Thermometers.
- Maximum length capillary is
33 feet for case compensated types, and 164
- (50m) for Dual Capillary and
Line Compensated types.
- The standard material of
construction is stainless steel.
- Liquid Filled Gauges have 10
mm (.393") diameter bulbs x 4" in length as standard, with a
1/2" NPT sliding union connection (bulb model - A).
- Gas Filled Gauges have 12 mm
(.472") diameter bulbs x 4" in length, with 1/2" NPT
sliding union connection (bulb model - A).
- 3/4" unions, fixed
unions, and plain bulbs available as options.
- Bimetal compensator corrects
for ambient temperature change. (case compensation is standard)
- Double lead compensator
(consists of two bourdon tubes and capillary tubes) available if